Friday, October 10, 2014

The Game of Football




I believe that sports in general have changed the world for everyone and teach great life lessons to those involved. In my blog I am going to be talking particularly about football and the impact it has on me and the people who play the sport. I believe football teaches a certain discipline to those who take it seriously and love the game. I myself share a passion for football and have been playing since I was very young and it is a great experience. You need to trust your teammates and know they will have your back. There are some great people who make a living playing football but the ones who are remembered are those who changed the game with their attitude, heart, and passion for the game.














Watch this video to get a better understanding <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/owvpixJQdhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


http://www.sportsdesktopwallpaper.net/backgrounds/nfl/nfl-tackle.jpg


I chose to write about football because I have a passion for it and I am very inspired by the great football players and by the way they played the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment